Montag, 4. April 2011

How are you setting up an interview guideline in a smart way?

As the blog itself gets more and more international attention as well it might be a good idea to switch to English. Therefore from now on I will mainly post in English to give also the companies I am talking to the chance to read and understand what I am publishing about their interviews and the online market research in general I am trying to set up here in South America.
I already gave notice about the upcoming Sixt Interview which took place last Friday finally.The results of this very interesting and informative meeting will be published shortly here on this side. Be curious about!

As described last week already the main targets are to find out how the internet inflcuences
  • the company itself in a way of communicating, positioning and selling their products/services via the online channel
  • the customers expectation to use/ get these products/services via the online channel 
  • on the other hand also the dialog between customers and company regarding satisfaction, claims, contact points and so on.
No matter what size, branch or products a company offers the interview guidelines will all be set up in a similar pattern to even offer the possibility to compare them with eachother somehow.
I am going to focus on the following pattern. If you have any more questions or any good advices around I am happy to get some feedback from you!
  • Company- / branch specific background (organisational structure, company size, overall strategy etc.)
  • Online Market-definition (target groups, competitors, differentiation)
  • Website conception itself (overall target - brand / e-commerce, e-commerce offer and services around, user experience, website structure etc.)
  • Internet-Spread (Search engine marketing, Search-engine-optimization, social networks, online cooperations, additional services)
  • Business development / Future expectations
In each section I prepared a couple of specific questions regarding the individual category topics.
What I might plan to do additoinally to all these interviews is to post some kind of ads which are crossing my way by coincidence. This can be just "normal" offline posters which have an interesting content or local way of communicating something which at least puts a smile on your face at the end. I am collecting pictures of these situation and will integrate them approximately within this blog once a week.

Last but not least I like to give you also a bit of a perspective what else is waiting in the queue to get published next to the Sixt interview. By coincidence I got in contact with a business development manager who is working for SAP in Brazil. Even I am not travelling to Brazil the information around the whole development there was more than faszinating and will be summarized as well during the next couple of days...

For now I can only say.. next update is coming soon.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen